Thursday, April 30, 2009
Monday, April 27, 2009
And as I'm full of contradictions, on the total flip side I also like:
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Thursday, April 23, 2009
I know they look like elfish clogs but I love them! Oh man, they would have looked awesome with winter tights!
Sigh... Oh the cute buckle.. Oh the round toe and slight heel... Oh the pin hole design..
More images here.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Monday, April 20, 2009
Sunday, April 19, 2009
So I finally got round to painting the bedroom today. And after finishing the first coat I've decided its a little too grey for my liking (yes, even though I'm going through a grey phase) so I'm going back to the hardware store to buy a couple more sample pots. Serves me right for being a smart ass and thinking I'd get it right in the first go.
So I'm now thinking it will need to be either Natural White or go back with the British Paints Base White that I used for the lounge room.
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Monday, April 6, 2009
Friends and I went there for pre-drinks before a gig one night and although it was bucketing down with rain, the view of the leafy trees down below, Parliament house over the road, the old painted brick signage gave us a beautiful glimpse of old Melbourne town.
For a tour of more old signage around Melbourne check out Our Fading Past found via Far Out Brussel Sprout.
Sunday, April 5, 2009
- Go to the hardware store and buy paint for the bedroom
- Avoid temptation and not go to the Camberwell Market even though it's day light savings and I could get my mitts on the good stuff
- Not procrastinate by reading the paper, blogs or flicking through magazines
- Make time to go over to mum's for lunch
- Make banana bread with the blacken bananas sitting sadly in the fruit bowl
- Stop mesmerizing at James Brown in all his jumpsuit gloriness on ABC2 tv
- Not forget the tickets as we leave the house to see Arj Barker tonight at the Melbourne International Comedy Festival
Saturday, April 4, 2009
a) Have it hanging around for a year only to:
b) Assume someone would pay squillions for it on ebay and delude yourself that you could make a good profit
c) But then no one does, and you're a doofus and ya can't even give it away for free!
d) End up giving it back to charity
e) Ask yourself what on earth was I thinking?? And think oh well, at least the money has gone to a good cause.
f) All of the above
With some luck you may cherish it for years, use it constantly, adore wearing it, or smile proudly as walk you past it it your home.
PS Ummm, I was suppose to be on my way to buy paint from the hardware store for our bedroom. As you can see I got a tad side tracked... Oh well, try again tomorrow (ha, op-shops don't open on Sundays)