Monday, May 25, 2009

Fashion Illustration

I love love love fashion illustration. I have all the Laird Borelli books.

This love affair started when I was about 13 at the local library when I stumbled across a book on Antonio Lopez. I must have loaned it out a zillion times, I should have offered to buy it. 
Since then I have desperately tried to find the original Antonio 60:70:80 - Three Decades of Fashion Illustration but to no avail.  I have a copy of Antonio's People but it's no way near a fabulous as the original.. 

Here's some cool illustrations by Lisolette Watkins which I had saved in my images file a few years ago. 


Images via Art Dept

Check out more amazing work by Lisolette Watkins and lots more inspiring artists at Art Dept

Maybe one day I'll post some of my doodles from many moons ago.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment