Sunday, May 24, 2009

Weekend bargains

I went to the Country Road warehouse in Richmond and grabbed a few basic bargains for work.
Honest, not everything in my wardrobe is grey & dreary, but for some reason this winter it's all I seem to be buying..

Ruffle plaid shirt dress was $129 down to $79.95

Fine wool dress was $149 - reduced down to $49.95

Grey marle skirt was $129.95 down to $29.95

Charcoal Peep toe platforms $149 down to $59.95

Oh and I manage to score JD a knit for $29.95!

When I was in high school my part-time supermarket check out chick pay packet was blown 90% on clothing 10% social life activites.. These days priorities have changed and I'm more drawn to buying homewares or splurge on eating out, oh and there's that darn mortgage, and therefore less on clothing.

I try to be a bit more savy with how I update my wardrobe by budget friendly vintage thrift buys mixed with wardrobe staples from stores like Country Road and the like. I'm lucky that I also have a generous sister who always thinks of me when she's overseas or sample shopping ;) ox

No comments:

Post a Comment