Thursday, June 11, 2009

Collecting: Vintage paintings

Catherine of Little Glowing Lights reminded me of my abandoned project of collecting vintage oil paintings. Well, maybe not abandoned, but put on hold until all my walls have been painted. Here's the two I found at various op shops..


Still not too sure about this one but I think it may suit my eventual white subway tiled kitchen.
Perhaps sitting above a nesting of white ceramics and nearby some old french bread boards?


Image source unknown

Scanned from Vogue Living

Not sure where this one will go.. Perhaps in the hall when I find some more friends for it to reside with.


Home of Lyn Gardener

I love the beautiful simplicity of this one.. Home of Nicole Bonython-Hines, fashion editor of Madison Magazine.

Scanned from Madison Magazine

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love your paintings they are fantastic, lucky finds! I am still looking. Are you getting your kitchen done? That is exciting.

    ReplyDelete