Monday, June 8, 2009

This weekend...

We took Archie to the beach and watched him go bananas at the waves..



Weeeeee!

I painted the hallway..
JD pulled out our old oven and lifted the remaining vinyl tiles in the kitchen. I'm now contemplating how to cook without a stove and oven in the interim.

Had a long lunch with my girlfriends at Monsalvat, Australia's oldest artist colony. Walked around the grand bluestone buildings, lovely gardens, and homes of current resident artists. I would never have guessed this beautiful estate was nestled in suburban Eltham.

Lazed on the couch, listened to Triple J, flipped through magazines and watched dvd's.. I love looooong weekends! God save the Queen!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like the perfect way to spend a long weekend! I'm so glad you enjoyed the lemon cake. I wondered if you had any good antique/thrifting suggestions for melbourne?

    ReplyDelete