Sunday, January 10, 2010

a day at the market

I found a couple more dust collectors at the market today. 
I promise the little elephant is alot cuter in person. Anything to stop JD dumping coins everywhere around the house is a bonus. Seriously, how cool is the letter holder? Ships ahoy!!!

They now live on the beaten up green chest of drawers I bought from ebay over a year ago. I remember begging JD to come to collect it with me from the scary neighbourhood. Arh, the things you do..
The lady had actually painted it green and changed the handles - the handles, I'm not totally in love with. The wall is a work in progress, I think this is where I'll eventually hang my vintage paintings.






1 comment:

  1. I looove that little elephant. I think he is quite cute not in person!! Also love the letter holder. Great finds!

    ReplyDelete