Wednesday, August 4, 2010

interior love : Fjall






I have never been fond of skiing - I've only been once and once was enough for me to know that I lack the athletic grace required.
However if I were ever to reconsider I would want to be staying at Fjall (swedish for Mountain) in Victoria's Falls Creek.
Designed by Hecker Phelan Guthrie & Salter Architects, yes, I can imagine myself curled up comfortably on those sofas gazing over the snow capped views of the mountains enjoying the beautiful modern Scandinavian decor.
More lovely images here.

1 comment:

  1. Ditto!
    The last time I went skiing was a complete disaster but I think that resting my badly bruised bot-bot on one of these comfy lounges would have [almost] erased the cackling laughter of the ski-instructor from my mind....that and a few butterscotch schnapps!
    x Felicity

    ReplyDelete