Sunday, August 22, 2010

hello there




Sorry for the lack of posts.
I am at a crossroads with blogging, so bare with me if posts become irregular until I decide what to do.. As lately I'm struggling to find the time to put a bit more love and thought into the content and my lack of effort is making me feel "meh" about it all. I'm still reading and continually in awe by such amazing and talented people out there but applying it to my real world is another thing and sharing it on my own blog is yet another...
I've got a head cold at the moment so maybe the feeling will past.. but thank you for sticking around.

On a chirpier note - I am in love with this yellow reading chair. It's color and simple shape works beautifully with the button detail. Yes, cute as a button!

4 comments:

  1. I think I know exactly how you feel, I seem to be going through the same thing at the moment. It's hard toget the balance right and I think winter really doesn't help! I hope your cold gets better soon : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no. Pick yourself up. I will miss you!

    Yeloow and white room is FAB. I am inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It may well be the head cold talking.
    Good luck with your decision.

    That chair is pretty awesome in that room...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just discovered your blog and currently reading your archives. I completely understand where you're coming from and often times feel the same way. I feel so over stimulated with perfectly styled photos that reality seems even more gloomy than it really is. I'm very glad you found inner desire to continue with your blog. It is awesome.

    ReplyDelete