Saturday, October 17, 2009

snap: a surprise

image via le love

Friday night I got home tired, a wee too eager to get comfortable and just veg out on the couch.

So when JD tries to convince me to compete with Archie (yes, the dog) in a treasure hunt, I was rather miffed (yes, what a bitch). I was tired, cold and didn't feel like trawling around the house.

So Archie wins. JD had bought a fancy pants SLR camera, hid it under our bed and placed a dog biscuit near it so Arch would lead me to it. As it turns out JD had this planned for some time. His credible sweet thoughtfulness swelled the cockles of my cold heart (yes, being the bitch, that I am) and I gushed over my new toy for the rest of the night.

As I recall, I failed year 9 photography, so be patient it may be a while that I present anything decent.

No comments:

Post a Comment