Sunday, July 19, 2009

home..

Holy frick, it's been a long one and a half weeks. I am exhausted.
Work has been crazy busy at trade fairs and whilst it's been absolutely divine staying with our lovely friends, I'm ready to go home.

The floors are finally done and I'm itching to get back and start arranging the furniture. Perhaps go searching for some new rugs.. And maybe a new sofa to make better use of the space in the lounge room, likely to be a simple shaped modular.

With a completely bare apartment, it's my clean slate. With a blank canvas, I'm feeling inspired to do some new things... Not a good idea to distracted - must stay focus on finishing the kitchen!

Maybe a 'before' shot - a snippet of the lounge room...

Old fold out beach stool/ make shift foot rest - another Camberwell Market buy

No comments:

Post a Comment