Sunday, March 15, 2009

This is Archie


This is a polaroid I took of him lazying around on the balcony one a sunny afternoon.

JD bought him for me as a surprise birthday present 2 years ago.
The birthday card read; "Spot, Fido, Benji.. Whatever you decide its a boy!"

And JD hands me a gift bag with a white dog soft toy.
We live in a 2 bedroom flat with a small balcony and as there were no prior discussions if we wanted or if we could have a pet, I sighed with relief thinking he was just messing with me.

But then this tiny white adorable puppy stumbles through, barely able to find his feet he was just like his little fluffy toy counterpart. A BIG surprise.

He's a funny, sweet, playful little guy. Feisty at times, I think he has a case of small dog syndrome, but I now can't imagine life without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment