Monday, November 16, 2009

damn it



Right now my sister and two younger brothers are in Tokyo.
As a treat for our youngest brother for completing his high school VCE exams (abit of an age gap between us - 10 years) rather than under age drinking in Byron Bay for schoolies, my sister offered to take him to Japan - yes, she is clearly miles ahead of me as the cool big sister. And with such cheap airfares going around my other brother and his girlfriend decided to join them.

I tried but couldn't get the time off, being at a new job and during the busiest period of the year I couldn't make it. I feel crap, I know as time goes on family holidays will become scarce. Oh, Tokyo would have been so friggin' cool. Well then, I'll be expecting some pretty amazing christmas gifts coming my way.. wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

No comments:

Post a Comment