Monday, October 11, 2010

finders keepers


Some pottering about the house.
Replaced some more lights - what a difference a simple pendant and shade makes. We removed the dusty broken heater from the dining room and cleared out the fireplace. Now to place perfectly cut logs of wood or nestle candles decoratively - as you do when it's Spring... Well, I guess when winter rolls around we'll be set!

JD bought me a squeaky old blue bike on ebay.
He has visions of buying two or three knock about ones for us and friends "cruise down" to the beach.

On Sunday, I snuck off to the Finders Keepers market. I dragged a friend out of bed to come along (thanks SW). None of my own pics of the market to share but check out The Design Files wrap up - too many talented people, cuteness overload.

No comments:

Post a Comment