Monday, February 23, 2009

decisions, decisions...



SO HERES, my dress!

It's not my usual style, actually kind of a far from it, but I love it !!
I wanted something classic and of the 60's/70's era.. It sort of reminds me of the Jean Shrimpton shift but I'll be minus the hot pins!

My sis (my personal stylist) took me to Retro Star in the city to take a look at vintage pieces. I tried some on and whilst they were stunning, the fabric was too thick and very itchy! I felt more Queen of England and not very Audrey Hepburn. So I've opted for the Alannah Hill version which i was lucky to get at a very good price.

So first, I had none.. And now I'm overwhelmed with shoe options.. Don't ask where the second shoe for the 3rd option is.. Likely to be lost some where in the abyss of this crowded apartment.. It's currently been taken over by decorations, cushions, catering supplies...

No comments:

Post a Comment